Killzonescape Rsps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ingame Mod Application (Josh)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ingame Mod Application (Josh) Empty Ingame Mod Application (Josh) Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:25 am

Josh

Josh
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Forum Name: Josh

What Position are you applying for: Ingame Mod

What are some strengths you could bring to the Server: I know how to deal with very difficult situations in a calm matter, ive had experience in many RSPS.

How would you be able to make this server more Popular: I can advertise through video's, and through past servers.

Give us some of your Past RSPS History: I was a Ingame Mod on Lostpkz, I was also a Forum Moderater On Silab Garza.

List 10 Reasons for Why we should choose you to be a Staff Member.

1. I have experience With Rsps.

2. Im very active.

3. Im Loyal and trustworthy.

4. I Can handle complex situations.

5. I Enjoy Helping out with whatever i can help with.

6. I pick up things fast.

7. I understand not to abuse my power.

8. im aware of the punishments i can inforce on rulebreakers.

9. I get along with everyone.

10. In General Im A Nice Guy

If we ever had a rule breaker how would you handle it: I would give them a warning and depending on the situation it could be a temp mute, or report to higher staff.

If you had to make a donation to help us out would you: Yes, and i intend to.

-If so are you willing to commit to it: Yes, I will do so.

Have you read the Rules of The Forum Board:

(Code):3742

Do You Promise to Abide by the Rules, Respect all your Fellow Staff Members, Help out in the Community, and Be Active? Yes, As Much as possible.

Sincerely,
Josh

I Josh promise to be active in my community. Make sure that i can have fun within and without the Server. To make sure that all are treated Equal. To Respect fellow Staff Members.

2Ingame Mod Application (Josh) Empty Re: Ingame Mod Application (Josh) Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:27 am

Lead Owner Killzone

Lead Owner Killzone
Owner
Owner

Application got my vote mate, Lets just see what my 2nd in command has to say about this application! (:

https://killzonescapebeta.forumotion.com

3Ingame Mod Application (Josh) Empty Re: Ingame Mod Application (Josh) Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:28 am

Get Owned

Get Owned
Owner
Owner

Very Good I liked it Very Happy

Get Owned

4Ingame Mod Application (Josh) Empty hey! Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:35 am

Overload

Overload
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Hey guys i read joshes application when he finished it and i defenitly think he should be in-game moderator mostly because i've played past servers with him so i know he is telling the truth and i also know he would be a very helpful part of staff. And knowing him in real life so if anything happens (because we are aussie timezone) we could both handle it when or if no other staff is on. *note Josh and me will be making guides on in-game skills and events*

- Co-owner Overload

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum