Killzonescape Rsps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

i moved all posts from ideas

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1i moved all posts from ideas Empty i moved all posts from ideas Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:00 am

Impala

Impala
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

ok so ive been reading the posts lately and ive seen that some staff asked for idea's to be moved to suggestions
so all the ig ideas were moved to suggestions.
if somebody does not agree with this plz reply so i could change it back.

2i moved all posts from ideas Empty Re: i moved all posts from ideas Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:09 am

global101

global101
Head Of Admin
Head Of Admin

no they aren't and its not what i meant i meant either delet suggestions section or delete killzone scape game ideas and killzone scape fourm ideas

i think it would be best if the "suggestions" section was deleted

3i moved all posts from ideas Empty ok sorry man Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:56 pm

Impala

Impala
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

ok sorry man but on some posts u said to move it to suggestions.
u need to know what u want bro im not mad but please be clear.

4i moved all posts from ideas Empty Re: i moved all posts from ideas Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:04 pm

Get Owned

Get Owned
Owner
Owner

Stuff like this shows you do not read the post clearly Impala. He specifically said that we should delete Killzonescape Game and Forum Ideas or Suggestions. He never said move every single to suggestions.

Please read more carefully,
Get Owned

5i moved all posts from ideas Empty on some of my Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:54 pm

Impala

Impala
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

on some of my idea's he said "move to suggestions?" so sorry ok!
im just trying my best but its allways wrong.
its like story of my whole stupid life you know?!
i do my homework it's not good enough, i get ready for exams and my teacher says we dont need to learn the stuff i learned.
its been like this all day long now and im really sick of ppl telling me what im doing is wrong when i try my best.
u know i will not post anything anymore cuz i got message i need to stop posting cuz ive posted to much.
i will stop moving things for forum cuz its not good at all.
everything i do is bad.

enjoy whats left of you're day people!

6i moved all posts from ideas Empty Re: i moved all posts from ideas Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:36 pm

Get Owned

Get Owned
Owner
Owner

Impala whoever told you, you cannot post is wrong. You are allowed to participate in the forums. Now i am and am not saying what you did is wrong but bro if you feel something is right you do it no matter what anybody says. I'm testing you when you do not notice it so that i can see that whatever you think is right you feel is right no matter what anyone says. This was part of this test on you. You failed but there is more time to see an improvement in the way you do stuff. You always will have some freedom with the forums and if you feel you should move something do it. If you need to post something Do it. You will never be stopped from posting unless you do something really bad. Your a great Forum Moderator and you should know that your close to being something that you thought you could never be at all.

Sincerely,
Get Owned

7i moved all posts from ideas Empty Re: i moved all posts from ideas Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:08 pm

High

Administrator
Administrator

Impala, you are a good person, stop blaming yourself with bad things. You did one thing wrong, but that doesn't mean that YOU are wrong. Seriously, you can talk to me if you having any problem, you are like a bro to me. Okay?

Smile

8i moved all posts from ideas Empty Re: i moved all posts from ideas Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:15 pm

global101

global101
Head Of Admin
Head Of Admin

dude chill
i never got mad at u for moving anything lol
i was jus saying what i meant to say
if i did post on ur status and i dont remember its all right jus remind me lol
i aint gonna be mad at u

9i moved all posts from ideas Empty Re: i moved all posts from ideas Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:42 pm

CO-OWNER INFAMOUSE

CO-OWNER INFAMOUSE
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

ok idk whats going on and i dnt have time to read all these comments atm.. but if anythign wrong ANYONE can talk to em about anythign i will be tottally confidential unless u tellme not to be or wht ever.... well i gtg do yard work

10i moved all posts from ideas Empty ok im not mad but Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:19 pm

Impala

Impala
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

im not mad but rly gimme a break with all these tests i already got exams and if not worse i got called by principal on school for messing with the beamer (lolling).
i rly dont got time doing this kind of tests im tired of working for my exams so plz gimme a break with these tests.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum