Killzonescape Rsps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The helpcenter!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The helpcenter! Empty The helpcenter! Sun May 29, 2011 6:37 am

Impala

Impala
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

When u enter a new rsps u think like:
"How do i make monney?"
well,when we have the helpcenter theres no need to find ppl who will answer.
no more spamming for help.
the helpcenter should have its own command ::helpcenter.
but who will answer those questions?
in the helpcenter there should be atleast 1 staffmember (when there is one online)
it should be a random location chosen by owners like:partyroom,astral temple,...)
so thats was my idea and dont forget to reply if u like it or not!

impala (lowrider)

2The helpcenter! Empty I like it Sun May 29, 2011 8:34 am

Overload

Overload
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Yeah i like it infact it is a really good idea i've seen this helpcenter stuff work before on other servers and it was very helpful towards the community.
And yes when some staff is on there could be a in-game spot where players can go to ask for help from staff or even players wanting to help there own fellow community which if staff see's you helping others quite a bit could be a good chance for a staff position.

Co-owner Overload

3The helpcenter! Empty re............. Sun May 29, 2011 12:11 pm

CO-OWNER INFAMOUSE

CO-OWNER INFAMOUSE
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

ok ive seen this on alot of servers but what some dont have.. is helpcenter mod... were they can have maybe like 2 files one were they are mod but cant leave help center and then another one just for playing Smile or maybe just one file and they can leave the helpcenter but out of the help center thay are a regular player.. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum