Killzonescape Rsps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ok guys this is mod chrises mod application.. not mine :P

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

CO-OWNER INFAMOUSE

CO-OWNER INFAMOUSE
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Subject: Mod chris's app for mod Today at 12:01 pm
Forum Name:Mod Chris

What Position are you applying for:Mod

What are some strengths you could bring to the Server: I will advertise on youtube

How would you be able to make this server more Popular:i have friends and they would play if i asked them to check it out

Give us some of your Past RSPS History:i have been co-owner on 3 diff servers and admin on 1 server and mod on 2 servers

List 10 Reasons for Why we should choose you to be a Staff Member.

1.I will help new people if they need help

2.If someone has been cheated out of something i will make the person who cheated them out of it give the item back to them

3.I will not steal other peoples items

4.I will not pk

5.I will always abide by the rules

6.i will always enforce the rules

7.i will not give any mute or ban for no reason

8.i will not trade items unless overload H.O.A INFAMOUSE or get owned asks me to

9.I will respect all other staff

10.i never put Members before staff unless they have a problem

If we ever had a rule breaker how would you handle it:I would Tell him to stop what he was doing now and if he continued I would mute or ban him

If you had to make a donation to help us out would you:Yes i would but i don't have a paypal or credit card

-If so are you willing to commit to it: Yes i would

Have you read the Rules of The Forum Board:yes

(Code):3742

Do You Promise to Abide by the Rules, Respect all your Fellow Staff Members, Help out in the Community, and Be Active? :Yes i promise

Sincerely,
____Mod Chris___________

I ___Do______ promise to be active in my community. Make sure that i can have fun within and without the Server. To make sure that all are treated Equal. To Respect fellow Staff Members.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum